Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Four, you're a whore


4. I have two moms. Yes, it's true. No I don't have a Dad, I never had a Dad. I always had two moms. Yes, they are lesbians, it's not a big deal. They decided to have kids so they obtained some sperm and 9 months later they had me and my twin brother. It's been kind of a trip. I love it when people ask me, "What's it like having two moms?" As if I have something to compare it to. It's honestly not as exciting as it seems, in fact you would probably be disappointed because it's pretty average. And no, I'm not a lesbian. I like boys. How do I know this? I just do, ok? I actually came out as straight, it was pretty uneventful. My parents are just like your parents, except neither of them has a penis. I don't really want to meet my father (oh that sounds SO weird) because I don't really see a reason, to me he is less of a parent and more of half of the reason I have a body (thanks daddy!) I'm grateful for his kind donation and let's leave it at that. Those are the FAQ's. That's the whole story y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment