Friday, May 11, 2012

Five, I'll drive.

5. CLOTHES
I. Like. Clothes. So shut up, ok? I have spend years and hundreds of my hard earned dolla dolla bills cultivating my personal style. I'm terrible art art, but for some reason I have a GOD GIVEN GIFT of putting an outfit together (I'm not really that conceited, I just have a blog dedicated to talking about myself and things that I like.) I don't know how to describe my style, sassy, theatrical, classic, cutting edge, chic, trendy, fab-u-lous. Ya know. A lot of people say, "Oh that's dumb, why do you spend so much time and money on clothes, oh the vanity!" And to these people. let's call them "haterz," I say, psh clothes are fun and I like them so go away. I like stores, such as Urban, Gap, H&M, the classics. But I am also one thrifty bitch. Thrift and Consignment stores are fun because you get to be a treasure hunter and find cool shit and people go "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?" And you get to say, "oh this? It's from a thrift store," and be a fancy snooty bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment